There are a lot of Blur-related items and interesting pieces circulating everywhere on the web, and sometimes it's hard to catch up on everything. We bring you a new feature- regular run-downs of the week's must-see, must-watch top Blur lists. Here is our November Blur list 2012.
1. New picture of Damon Albarn with Kano - posted on Benga, a dubstep producer from London's Facebook page just yesterday. A new collaboration seems to be up for the near future.
2. DIY: Make your own Beetlebum (Ocean Pacific) jumper - this trademark white jumper with coloured stripes can be easily made using a little paint and any white jumper from your nearest store. (There's also an English version here)
3. Graham Coxon talks about his love for Fender Telecasters - good to see the cheerful Graham giving a great little interview feature.
4. End of a Century - A Ukulele Cover - a pure rendition of Blur's single from Parklife. It's a nice cover and his youtube channel has a few more Blur covers that sound interesting.
5. New Damon Albarn Interview on Persian TV (credits: albarnunofficial) - a 25 minute feature for Pause Magazine Music Week aired this month.
Order the new Blur: Parklife (Live at Hyde Park CD / DVD) HERE
Order the new Blur boxset HERE
Blur first ever 2012 gig- Maida Vale gig full coverage HERE
Blur for Spain and Porto HERE
Blur Europe Tour News HERE
Stay Tuned, leave us a comment below and Get The Latest Blur News delivered straight to you- BlurBalls is the most updated Blur fan site on the internet!